Groesbeek news for MXI Corp in Netherland: Established in 2005, Marketing Xocolate International Corporation (MXI-Corp) is the world leader in great tasting, healthy, dark, chocolate products for Netherland. MXI Corp was founded upon the same solid foundation that the Brooks’ family used to build their enormous Pure Delite Low Carb Chocolate company (circa 2000) which had retail sales in our Groesbeek Wal-Mart, 7-Eleven, Rite-Aid and Walgreen’s of over $300,000,000.
All MXI products sold in Groesbeek are focused on potent doses of delicious, antioxidant-rich Belgian cacao. MXI-Corp believes that the high levels of natural antioxidants and Polyphenols that are found in its cacao can provide a viable solution to individual nutritional needs. The Xocai (sho-sigh) line, which currently includes nine products, is manufactured utilizing a cold-press process, which preserves the nutritional values of the company’s proprietary blends of vitamins and minerals.
Here is a summary of the Truth behind Xocai healthy chocolate in Australia…
– Alleged “Xocai Fraud” news from 1994 is out of date – here is the latest (BBB A= Rating).
– Allegation of Xocai being a “Pyramid Scheme” is clarified = Click HERE
– The incorrect Sidney Morning Herald report on “Xocai – Warning” was officially retracted.
– Jon Taylor PhD of the Consumer Awareness Institute had conned the reporter, Debra Jopson.
– Brisbanetimes.com picked up the story (trusting SMH.com) but then published an official retraction.
– Linda Burney, Australia Fair Trading Minister, investigated Xocai operation (as a pyramid scheme) and subsequently gave MXI Corp a “clean bill of health” as a legitimate MLM – Network Marketing Company.
– Details all the explanations and why this story was twisted.
– Not one FDA “Warning Letter” to the Brooks has ever been found on Public Records (i.e. don’t exist).
– Alan Smith Law Office documents all creditors (all claims) have been “paid in full” (as of August 2008).
– 1985, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy was filed by Brooks for Yurika Foods / $5,000,000 / 40,000 creditors.
– Brooks’ partners were guilty, took corporate funds and lost money / The Brooks were innocent.
– All creditors / distributors were paid back to their agreed upon value ($.85 on the dollar).
– In 1988 Brooks establish Phoenix Cookie; company does not file bankruptcy, just fades away in 1993.
– Attorney who filed these lawsuits against the Brooks (Kevin Mirch) found guilty and Disbarred (2008).
– 1,170,324 Businesses filed Bankruptcy the last 12 months – it happens (804,885 Files Chapter 7).
Join Me Today!
I’m Adam Green, and I am creating a new team of serious leaders at Rain International, one of the fastest growing direct marketing companies in the world. We sell industry-leading seed-based nutrition products for an active lifestyle in Groesbeek, Breedeweg, De Horst, and Molenhoek. I am seeking experienced network marketing leaders in the Nijmegen area.
If you are an experienced network marketing leader, please call me today: 801.809.7766
The URL for my personal Nijmegen Rain International web page in Groesbeek, Netherland 6452 JM is http://adampaulgreen.com.
Ask Me About Joining Rain International
- Click Here to visit my Official Rain Website
- Click Here to shop Rain Retail
- Click Here to become a Preferred Customer
- Click Here to Join My Rain Team Right Now
Join my Fast Growing Team at Rain International, where we are focused on revolutionary seed-based nutrition products for a sustainable, healthy, active lifestyle.
Call Me: Adam Green at 801.809.7766 for more Info.
Rain is the world leader in seed-based nutrition, a revolutionary new active lifestyle supplement that delivers unprecedented nutrition in concentrated amounts from seeds.
Seed nutrition is not only one of the most sustainable sources of food energy on the planet, it also supports a uniquely active lifestyle for athletes, active adults, and people constantly on the go. Click the phone icon below to call me right now…