Most of the elementary schools in Nijmegen seem to have more random days off than in years past. Sometimes these days can catch parents off guard. What to do when your kids are going to be home all day in the middle of the week?! Well, if you didn’t schedule appointments with your Groesbeek pediatrician or dentist for a check-up, then try one of these fun ideas to keep your kids active and healthy on their days off.
1. Help them make a treasure hunt, indoors our out, depending on the weather. Once they’re done they can invite friends over to find the treasure (the treasure can be almost anything, since the real prize is following the clues!). When the hunt is over, serve a small picnic for the hungry hunters.
2. Hold an art exhibit. Get out the paints and modeling clay and then let your kids spend the morning creating works of art to display.
3. Healthy kids are active kids, so help them plan a kid Olympics! Give them the freedom to choose how to judge and award medals, then sit back and watch them wear themselves out!
4. Have a family history day. Encourage your kids to write in their journals and ask them to share some favorite family stories that you can record in their own words. If you have stories of your ancestors, this is a good time to share them with your kids.
5. Go visit a local Breedeweg, De Horst, or Molenhoek museum, historical site, petting zoo, or aquarium. Remember, this is a day to do something with your kids that you’ve always been putting off, so do it!
6. Visit a resident of a local Nijmegen convalescent home. Some elderly men and women rarely get visitors. Your kids will feel good about brightening someone’s day. They could bring them flowers or an original piece of art. (See activity number 2.) My name is Adam Green and I want to help Nijmegen families to raise healthy, happy kids. Issues such as proper nutrition for children and childhood obesity in Molenhoek concern me. I am the owner of a Nijmegen area home business that sells Power X Squares.
If you are interested in learning more, visit my web site at http://adampaulgreen.com/ or call me at 801.809.7766.
Chocolate health consulant Adam Green
Groesbeek, Netherland 6452 JM
Power X Squares
Join Winner’s Circle today!
I am Adam Green, and I am a Groesbeek-based Xocai artisan chocolate distributor. I joined Xocai in April 2005. I sell the industry-leading Nuggets and Power X Squares online and in Groesbeek, Breedeweg, De Horst, and Molenhoek. Our valued Nijmegen customers recommend Power X Squares because Power X Squares gives me more energy.
Winner’s Circle is also a fantastic Nuggets home-based business in the Nijmegen area. Netherland entrepreneurs can supplement their income by cashing in on a high-demand Netherland healthy artisan chocolate market. To learn more about Winner’s Circle, visit http://adampaulgreen.com/.
Call me at 801.809.7766 to own your own Nuggets business in Groesbeek, Breedeweg, De Horst, or Molenhoek.